Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Mustard Glaze
- 1 pork tenderloin, 1/2 lb
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup In A Jam apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a sheet pan with foil and place a rack on top of it. Season pork with salt and pepper and place on rack.
- Whisk together jam, mustard, soy sauce and garlic, then pour/brush half over pork loin; reserve the other half of mixture. Bake 50-60 minutes, until an internal temperature of 160F is reached.
- Let meat rest, covered in foil, for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve drizzled with remaining glaze.
In A Jam https://www.inajam.ca/