Holiday Cheesecake Swirl Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 250g pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup your favourite flavour of In A Jam jam
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp sugar together and press firmly into the bottom of a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and continue mixing just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Microwave jam on high for 30 seconds. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter, then cut through batter several times with a knife, creating a swirl effect.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until centre is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into 32 bars. Store bars in refrigerator.
In A Jam https://www.inajam.ca/