- 1 1lb package frozen prepared bite-size meatballs
- 2 cups In A Jam chili sauce
- 2 cupa In A Jam grape jelly
- Combine jelly and chili sauce in a large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Place thawed meatballs in a single layer in skillet, coating each meatball evenly with sauce. Cover, simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally until sauce is bubbly and meatballs are heated through. Transfer glazed meatballs to chafing dish or slow cooker.
In A Jam https://www.inajam.ca/