Baked Brie with Cranberry Apple Chutney
- wheel of Brie
- In A Jam Cranberry Apple Chutney to cover brie
- your choice of chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place brie into the dish. Spread a generous layer of chutney or jam of your choosing over the top. You can add a generous sprinkle of chopped nuts over the top if you would like. We like our Cranberry Apple Chutney for this.
- Place the lid on the dish and put in the oven for 20 minutes. Once baked, let sit on the counter with the lid on for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and/or a crusty bread.
In A Jam https://www.inajam.ca/